I had visited the Regal Cinema sixteen here in anchorage Alaska for the twelve p.m. showing off The End of the World.

It was very late starting. It was suppose to start at I believe 12:11. It did not start for another ten more minutes. We sat there and sat there.

I then went up to the concession stand and told a employee what was going on in audiotorium number ten. It then started but then the volume for the movie turned off and some music came on. I then went out there and told them again. A female manager told me to save my ticket and she will issue me a free pass for next time.

After the movie was over. I had a chat with the manager by the name of Patrick.Mcfarland. He thought that I was lying about the whole thing at first. He said that he did get it running for which he was wrong.

He told me that he cannot issue a free movie pass even though I told him that the other manager said that it was okay. Patrick was very rude to me and he called me a lier and told me to leave and don't come back,for which I was very shock to hear that from a manager.

From this day forward. I will never visit that theater again and will be posting on facebook and other websites to others to do the same.

Review about: Regal Cinemas Movie Ticket.

Comments

As a projectionist I can maybe smooth the situation. If you think 35mm projectors were fickle, digital is worse.

Digital projectors are really bad about the sound coming on. They may have been fighting the issue all day. Think of it as an over-sized computer.

When something goes wrong it's a very big deal and never a quick fix. It's not a good reason to be short with a customer, but it does explain his attitude.