We waited at least, twenty minutes for them to open, (it was 85 degrees outside and they were ten minutes late )..

There was about 100 people who were Eldery, children and Handiy cap in wheel chairs . Once we were allowed inside there was only one person at the window. Must have waited another 15 minutes to get tickets! And 20-30 at the snack bar!

We love the new theater but every time I go there it is always under staffed ! The restroom s were filthy ! And I asked to sit in the Handicap seats due to a health issue but were told that they were all taken, which was a lie since they were all vacant!

I have spoken to a so called Manager about the long, wait for service but her reply was they are suppose to call for help! (Which was obvious they did)!

Please contact me at Canativefj@me.com.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $30. This person is overall dissatisfied with Regal Cinemas. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Regal Cinemas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cinemas and Theaters category for more informed decision or compare Regal Cinemas to other companies on our site.

Comments