Regal Cinemas Reviews

Show reviews that mention
movie theater tickets regal service customer customer service manager people ticket
Showing 32 of 872 reviews Clear filter
Filter review

Regal Cinemas - Staff Review from Newark, Ohio

My name is Eric Weate. I am an employee at Regal Indian Mound 11 Movie Theater. I am being discriminated against by my general manager Nathan Nethers. He and the other managers and other employees are constantly using profanity! However when I talk about my religion I am in danger of receiving a counseling! I am also in danger if I complain about the Barack Obama commercial on the theater television! I think is discrimination and action should be taken!

If you feel strongly about the matter, you should directly contact the HR department.

You probably won't see this, too bad. You don't understand what the law says on discrimination and you will lose your job for your lack of knowledge. Too bad.

View more comments (1)
ID
Newark, Ohio
Reason of review
Poor customer service

False Advertisement

Me and 7 of my friends drove an hour to go see Ouija which was posted on their website that it was showing at 9. When we arrived and the lady at the ticket window said that the last showing if Ouija was at 6:30 and their website hasn't been working lately. Like really? We drove an hour plus we were super excited and we can't watch it. We ended up paying $11 to see the new Dracula movie. we were the only ones in the theater and they said if we were 21 they would change it to Ouija. Not only were we mad but the theater was beyond freezing. We all were sitting there shivering so bad we couldn't watch the movie. Complete waste of money and gas.
ID