My grandson, wife and myself went to the Moline Regal theater just this last Saturday.I was aware of this new security idea of theirs.

I am licensed to carry a concealed firearm. People like myself take this responsibility very seriously. I do this to protect my loved ones and even others if the need should arise. I could have walked right in with my firearm and my 40 rounds of ammo as you said because no one gave me a second look, but my wife's bag was quickly checked.

If I'd been a bad guy I would have been alone in a viewing room with innocent, defenseless victims. Regal's idea is for no other reason that PR value. My wife's bag could have been stuffed with what-ever and the kid wouldn't have known the difference. The next movie we see will be across the river in Davenport.

Their signs do not have the force of law as the ones in Illinois do and everyone will be just a bit safer for my being able to Concealed Carry to a theater.I hope nothing ever happens in the Moline Regal, but it is a safer place for the bad guys now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "lame security/disallowed ccl" of regal cinemas security policy. Regal Cinemas needs to "permit licensed concealed carry of firearms. the bad guys aren't caring about the sign stuck on the door. it only disarms the good guys" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned regal cinemas security policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Regal Cinemas.

Had an Experience with Regal Cinemas?

Comments

I'm confused. What are you talking about?

to Anonymous Greer, South Carolina, United States #1039379

They have implemented a new procedure of having the ladies open their purses to check for weapons. The only thing the find are snuck in sodas and candy from the dollar store.