Regal Cinemas - Regal Theaters lame security attempt. It's just show.

My grandson, wife and myself went to the Moline Regal theater just this last Saturday.I was aware of this new security idea of theirs.

I am licensed to carry a concealed firearm. People like myself take this responsibility very seriously. I do this to protect my loved ones and even others if the need should arise. I could have walked right in with my firearm and my 40 rounds of ammo as you said because no one gave me a second look, but my wife's bag was quickly checked.

If I'd been a bad guy I would have been alone in a viewing room with innocent, defenseless victims. Regal's idea is for no other reason that PR value. My wife's bag could have been stuffed with what-ever and the kid wouldn't have known the difference. The next movie we see will be across the river in Davenport.

Their signs do not have the force of law as the ones in Illinois do and everyone will be just a bit safer for my being able to Concealed Carry to a theater.I hope nothing ever happens in the Moline Regal, but it is a safer place for the bad guys now.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Lame security/disallowed CCL
Preferred solution:
Permit licensed concealed carry of firearms. The bad guys aren't caring about the sign stuck on the door. It only disarms the good guys.
Product or service
Regal Cinemas Security Policy
Review category
review #703650

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Regal Cinemas? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 23, 2015 #1038157

I'm confused. What are you talking about?

0 0 Reply

Sep 26, 2015 #1039379 Greer, South Carolina

They have implemented a new procedure of having the ladies open their purses to check for weapons. The only thing the find are snuck in sodas and candy from the dollar store.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.