I presented a $2.00 Regal discount coupon at the Union Square theatre in Manhattan. I received the coupon as a reward associated with my membership at Recyclebank.

When I tried to use it for a Senior admission, the staffer at the ticket boot told me this was impossible. I then asked her to call the manager. The manager repeated the same thing, and also declined to accept the coupon for a Senior admission, telling me it applies only to the much costlier Adult admission. Oddly enough, I have always considered myself an adult.

The coupon is USELESS. (Oh, and the manager added, "there is no button to push.")

Product or Service Mentioned: Recyclebank Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Inability to use discount coupon..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Refusal to honor discount.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 29, 2016.

Comments

Haha! You are complaining about $2?

There isn't a button to push to just *** $2. If you read the print on the coupon, it specifies that it only applies to an adult ticket, not senior, child, military, or the like. The button to be selected is its own ticket type, an "Entertainment Coupon." Make sure to read the terms of the coupon before trying to argue with staff.

Did you read the info on the coupon? It probably said it only works for adult tickets. The senior rate is already a discount anyway.