Costa Mesa, California
100% full Not resolved

Last year we got tickets to see Kingsmen prior to property damage to our car .We spent hundreds dollars over the years at that theater and were loyal Regal customers.

We had bad experiences with the staff and made corp complaints GR Jeffery did nothing but make excuses. Their male employee Costa Mesa CA Regal took no responsibility for damages he left on our car and his insurance. My witness and relative who forgot something in the car seen him rammed his car into my driver side bumper and door and back up and rammed it again to force the car into parking space. He got out the car put his uniform and proceeded to try leave the parking to work without leaving any information.

The employee knew us from the theater and other employee had seen us park in the parking lot. My witness and relative approaches him about the damage "Oh I guess I measure wrong" . She requested his information he refused to give Driver License just insurance. I file police report and contacted Regal corp GR Jeffery who made excuses for the damage.

After that event the mgmt started to retaliate by having their employees watch the parking lot to see if we arrive the only reason I felt damage our car again and to send a clear message . I felt we were un welcome at their theater and the fact a employee name Elexus who we had few encounters such swap our popcorn buckets with another customers refill and we reported health agency.

The regal corp assistant HR Emily Sample tells me the case is closed they find anything from the evidence provided after talking to witnesses .I will never ever support Regal.

Reason of review: property damage by thier employee.

Preferred solution: The employee and GR should be fired not rewarded for bad behavior and thier violation code of Business Conduct and Ethics.

I didn't like: Employees, Service, Customer service, Corp, Safety, Ethics.

Had an Experience with Regal Cinemas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion