Regal Cinemas - Regal Costa Mesa CA Male Employee Damaged My Car
Last year we got tickets to see Kingsmen prior to property damage to our car .We spent hundreds dollars over the years at that theater and were loyal Regal customers.
We had bad experiences with the staff and made corp complaints GR Jeffery did nothing but make excuses. Their male employee Costa Mesa CA Regal took no responsibility for damages he left on our car and his insurance. My witness and relative who forgot something in the car seen him rammed his car into my driver side bumper and door and back up and rammed it again to force the car into parking space. He got out the car put his uniform and proceeded to try leave the parking to work without leaving any information.
The employee knew us from the theater and other employee had seen us park in the parking lot. My witness and relative approaches him about the damage "Oh I guess I measure wrong" . She requested his information he refused to give Driver License just insurance. I file police report and contacted Regal corp GR Jeffery who made excuses for the damage.
After that event the mgmt started to retaliate by having their employees watch the parking lot to see if we arrive the only reason I felt damage our car again and to send a clear message . I felt we were un welcome at their theater and the fact a employee name Elexus who we had few encounters such swap our popcorn buckets with another customers refill and we reported health agency.
The regal corp assistant HR Emily Sample tells me the case is closed they find anything from the evidence provided after talking to witnesses .I will never ever support Regal.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- property damage by thier employee
- Preferred solution:
- The employee and GR should be fired not rewarded for bad behavior and thier violation code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Regal Cinemas Staff
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Self service kiosk didn't work and no sign. Stood in a long line to the register and they said cash only. No announcement or sign either, so I stood in..."
- "We went to watch an early afternoon movie on August 9th 2016 at Carlsbad 12 then decided to go for one more as we were children free that day. When..."
- "Assiniboia Downs Lady Godiva Rides Again 3975 Portage Ave Assiniboia , Winnipeg Manitoba R3K 2E9 (204) 885-3330 Robin speaks with forked tongue It seems Robin a native American house cleaning manager not only drinks..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "BEWARE: This place will Rip You Off. I purchased a "Platinum" membership which was to allow me unlimited car washes in a month, instead of paying $14.99 per car wash. Sounds like..."
- "It's frustrating to be purchasing items that won't count on the loyalty card due to inability to register on the website....After several attempts since no one would answer the phone..."
- "By now there's little doubt that everyone has heard about Experian's history of data breaches. But what they haven't heard of is the lack of action by Federal authorities such..."