Regal Cinemas - Regal Costa Mesa CA Male Employee Damaged My Car
Last year we got tickets to see Kingsmen prior to property damage to our car .We spent hundreds dollars over the years at that theater and were loyal Regal customers.
We had bad experiences with the staff and made corp complaints GR Jeffery did nothing but make excuses. Their male employee Costa Mesa CA Regal took no responsibility for damages he left on our car and his insurance. My witness and relative who forgot something in the car seen him rammed his car into my driver side bumper and door and back up and rammed it again to force the car into parking space. He got out the car put his uniform and proceeded to try leave the parking to work without leaving any information.
The employee knew us from the theater and other employee had seen us park in the parking lot. My witness and relative approaches him about the damage "Oh I guess I measure wrong" . She requested his information he refused to give Driver License just insurance. I file police report and contacted Regal corp GR Jeffery who made excuses for the damage.
After that event the mgmt started to retaliate by having their employees watch the parking lot to see if we arrive the only reason I felt damage our car again and to send a clear message . I felt we were un welcome at their theater and the fact a employee name Elexus who we had few encounters such swap our popcorn buckets with another customers refill and we reported health agency.
The regal corp assistant HR Emily Sample tells me the case is closed they find anything from the evidence provided after talking to witnesses .I will never ever support Regal.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- property damage by thier employee
- Preferred solution:
- The employee and GR should be fired not rewarded for bad behavior and thier violation code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Regal Cinemas Staff
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "I ordered 2 dvds from FYE.COM when I received them one dvd case was broke. I emailed them and I'm going to post what was said by FYE. Recieved Dvds I received..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I made a order back in February 02, 2012 and According to their website they will send the order Items according to the planting..."
- "I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants. See picture. The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses..."
- "I am extremely not happy with your service and your product. I had placed an order yesterday morning on or about 930am. I paid for the expedited fee of $9.99..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."