Tijuana, Baja California

We went to watch an early afternoon movie on August 9th 2016 at Carlsbad 12 then decided to go for one more as we were children free that day.When my husband asked to reload his large popcorn, the employee told him he must have buy it to be able to get the free reload.

We could not understand what the employee was trying to say as we bought the popcorn going into our first 5 pm movie. After clarification and buying 2 hot dogs a pizza and drinks, we went on the side to wait for our drinks when the manager on duty came again asking about the pop corn refile like we were thief. This was really bad after we used our regal club card and spent over 100$ that day at regal to be treated twice like thieves. We are 40 years old engineers couple, properly dress with French and South African accent.

So not sure why they were harrasing us, if was because of our accents or because the manager was in need to show his power. Then after we go to seat to our movie the same manager come to ask for our tickets when seated assuming we were trying to get free movie.

After I contacted customer service I got an email 2 months later with a sorry...this is the second time we have a terrible experience in that theater and with the same manager dark hair beard tall on heavy side

Review about: Regal 12 In Carlsbad Ca.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Regal Cinemas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion