Self service kiosk didn't work and no sign.Stood in a long line to the register and they said cash only.

No announcement or sign either, so I stood in line for nothing. I then got cash, stood in an even longer line... Then when I got to the front, was quoted a different price, I couldn't reserve a seat and was told when I come back at night for the 7pm showing id get whatever's left over. This is while one of the girls came to the register to easedrop and whisper to another cashier.

They said I could call so I wouldn't have to stand in line again, but it wasn't Someone directly just the main line. I finally just walked away and never came back.

I left feeling defeated and disrespected.I'll never recommend regal or this theater to anyone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of regal cinemas customer care. Regal Cinemas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned regal cinemas customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Regal Cinemas.

Had an Experience with Regal Cinemas?

Comments