We went to the theater at the old mill in Bend Or had to wait outside for 20 minutes to get a ticket another 45 minutes in line for popcorn and a drink (I feel sorry for the people that work there with all the angry customers ) finally got into the movie after it had already started, it's place never has enough help I think they just don't care it's the only theater in town so who cares, I called customer service today I was on hold for 45 min before I hung up , I now know the poor customer service comes from the top

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Regal Cinemas and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Regal Cinemas to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Regal Cinemas and regal cinemas customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Bend, Oregon, United States #1209481

I've had this same experience when visiting.My experience is that most retail shops understaff by design b/c the owners are cheap.

Some of the bars have the bartender serve drinks and cook food.Horrible!