Hello ! Today I was with my family @ the movie theater in Temecula ca !

My 7 year old son wanted really bad to se a santa movie so I asked the cashier for the tickets and we paid! But the problem is that movie was NOT for kids I felt really bad ! I don't understand how come this *** cashier is selling the tickets for *** movie when I paid for a child price I don't believe I threw way 45$ for that dirty movie .

I left to talk with somebody but no body care for the employees .SHAME !!!!!! I feel really really disappointed

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Regal Cinemas and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Regal Cinemas to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Regal Cinemas and regal cinemas cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Trappe, Maryland, United States #1260447

You asked for a service and were provided that service, so where is the problem? It's not the employees' responsibility to decide what your children may or may not see.

The only restrictions regarding R-rated movies is that 6 and under may not see it and that one must be 17+ with ID or have someone 21+ with ID with them to see it.

Next time, research a movie first (which is nowadays easy with handy parental guides online) to make an informed decision. (And given that R-rated movies are for adults, how could you have missed that?) Don't blame others for your mistakes.