3.0

Went with my wife to attend, "Allied," for the 7:30pm showing. I asked for the senior tickets for this showing.

However, told could not receive the regular Senior ticket, but had to get the special tickets for the reclining seats that also serve alcoholic beverages. When at the seating, agent asked for her ID. Since I was with her and driving she did not take her purse with ID. We were not let in, we did not intend to buy alcoholic beverages.

We were offered another movie, but we declined. I am dissatisfied with this service.

I would like complementary tickets for another showing. Seymour Shaye (seymourshaye@comcast.net

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of regal cinemas allied movie ticket from Regal Cinemas. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Regal Cinemas to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Regal Cinemas for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Modesto, California, United States #1267977

I have yet to have any problems with Regal in Modesto,Ca. Love the reclining seats and had problems with talking teenagers and whiny kids. Went to theater manager and they told the parent to take their kid out or leave since it was bugging others from enjoying the movie.