Additional Fees
Cleanliness

On Saturday June 2nd I purchased for tickets at the box office of Everett Regal Theaters for for minors they went to see The Avengers movie at the box office each child purchase a ticket at a regular price of $9 plus tax which came out to 10:44 per child each child paid with $20 the person working in the ticket booth took all four of their money at the same time instead of individually and gave them back the change of $6.90 I noticed the change was wrong and made him aware of it so each child gave back all the money that he gave them and he then disbursed out $11.90 to each child which Dan was still wrong the second time he gave them the change he then charged without letting us know $15 per child for the RPX theater we were under the impression it was the 1044 amount still he then gave them $6.90 once again didn't give us our tickets and told us to proceed into the theater we stopped at the snack bar bought popcorn Etc however I did not use a Regal card to Route any transactions I didn't have my Regal card with me that day I called to see it ER after I got my four children situated in the theater they were going to stay there alone for the movie when I got into my car it dawned on me that he still gave the wrong change and I called the theater right away spoke to an employee which she said she was a manager by the name of Eagan she told me that she would comp for tickets and would have it for me at the desk add customer service to pick up.

I could not get there to pick up the passes till today which is Monday V June 5th I called to speak to a manager and ask if they were ready still at the front desk for me to pick up his name was Skylar he refused to assist me in any way he heard the story of what I the problem I had didn't find an envelope with any passes didn't believe anything I told him even after mentioning the employee's name that said she was a manager and that she left for passes for me he thought that I was some random person calling trying to get free passes and treated me as such the manager that I spoke to name Egan did not document anything that was mentioned to her no document whatsoever and she did take my name and number and told me the passes would be ready that day at 5 the movie started at 2:40 p.m. We bought the tickets at 2:10 p.m. And I called by 3 to let them know about the problem the manager on duty name Skyler did not handle the situation politely at all and again treated me like I was some kind of person off the street that was making up a story he would not compromise or compliment me anything and said he would have to speak to Eagan but even then because it was no proof because I didn't use a Regal card and we didn't keep the ticket stubs highly unlikely he would be able to do anything for me I told him the reason for Eagan complimentary giving me for complimentary passes was because she said that the cashier already closed his drawer out and could not give us the correct change again please take care of this matter properly and I would like to either have the proper change what she said was impossible or the four passes that they were going to take care of that day thank you if you need to reach me my name is Michelle and my number is425 977 5582

Comments