1.8
Cleanliness

July 17, 2018

My name is Lee Ramirez Resident of Laguna Niguel, The kaleidoscope is our family's local movie theater.

My son and I arrived at 10:20 p.m. also attended the showing of Ant-Man 3D. Unfortunately, the ticket merchant accidentally sold us a 9:20 showing,

Accidents happen. However the event that followed when trying to resolve the issue turned into, I believe 'profiling' and a total disregard for Professionalism and customer service. This display of blatant disrespect arrogance and rude misbehavior on behalf of the evening shift manager, Justin!

Not only did we miss a large portion of our movie due to

the show-stopping As a result of no tickets being sold for our 10:20 showing.

I was also accused of not purchasing tickets!

My attempt to explain the misunderstanding to manager Justin! fell on deaf ears. Obviously, he does not understand the duties of a manager or customer service!

Misbehavior of this caliber is unacceptable Not to mention quite offensive on a family night out.

Please help me on this issue, I would

like to know this type of behavior does not happen again, I would also suggest manager Justin be retrained with an emphasis on customer service.

Review about: Regal Cinemas Ant-Man Movie Ticket.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

No! Purchased tickets at the theater....US PEOPLE DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR FULL BLOWN CONCLUSIONS

When are you ppl going to learn that online and real life have issues!! Odds are you went with a online ticket vendor.

ONLINE!! Meaning the theater itself had nothing to do with your ticket purchase. They can’t be held responsible for who you chose to go through when there is a problem!!! You needed to deal with the.

Endor of said tickets to get the issue resolved. Being combative with the theater doesn’t get your situation resolved. It only goes to show your entitlement nature. Yes mistakes happen as you say.

But the theater didn’t make the mistake. The ticket vendor did.

THEY need to make it right. Unless you purchased DIRECTLY from the ticket seller in the theater they are not responsible for other ticket scalpers/vendors issues.