Went to the new Regal cinemas at Lansing Mall, Mi to see Expendables 3 on August 17, 2014 in the RPX cinema.Noticed a lack of air flow as soon as we walked in but assumed it would improve once movie began.

Stadium leather seats were immediately uncomfortable, creating a feeling of sitting forward, not pleasant. Nineteen minutes of trailers prior to movie.....absolutely ridiculous, never have I seen so many trailers prior to a show, there was probably nine trailers at least. Now at this point, its muggy, the leather seats are sticking to my legs, no air flow and we cant get comfortable in the seats! My husband finally left the cinema to ask an employee to please turn on the air.....he was told yhey would check on it.......twenty m I nutes later, there was still no change.

All through the movie, the temperature remained muggy. If there had been a fuller theater, it would have been absolutely unbearable. We will NEVER return.

We have a couple other theaters in the area that far outweigh these in comfort and cost.Not impressed!

Had an Experience with Regal Cinemas?

Comments