Regal Cinemas - It Need to Be Said - The Daily Constitutional - Evolving from blandly inoffensive to utterly barbarous.
I was gifted $10 in a booklet of movie dollars that has no expiration date on it, yet when I went into the theatre to use the gift they indicated that they do not accept this form any longer that I NEED TO CALL the 1(877)835-5734 number. As if it is my problem to deal with, one reason I will always recommend AMC to anyone and everyone from this day forward. I hope Edwards and Regal go out of business for the horrible customer service they provide despite the fact when I called and left a voicemail nobody returned my call. That is why I am on here informing you about them and how they show out and put on a front as if they care when they really could care less.
1 of 2 many pissed and lost customer(s)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gift Certificate
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..."
- "c/o Special Artist Agency 345 N Maple Dr, #302 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 USA Leonardo DiCaprio is a ripoff actor! His salary is bankrupting our country to live isgreedy rich life..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."