Regal Cinemas - It Need to Be Said - The Daily Constitutional - Evolving from blandly inoffensive to utterly barbarous.

166 of 170 Regal Cinemas reviews

I was gifted $10 in a booklet of movie dollars that has no expiration date on it, yet when I went into the theatre to use the gift they indicated that they do not accept this form any longer that I NEED TO CALL the 1(877)835-5734 number. As if it is my problem to deal with, one reason I will always recommend AMC to anyone and everyone from this day forward. I hope Edwards and Regal go out of business for the horrible customer service they provide despite the fact when I called and left a voicemail nobody returned my call. That is why I am on here informing you about them and how they show out and put on a front as if they care when they really could care less.

Sincerely,

1 of 2 many pissed and lost customer(s)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
166 of 170 Regal Cinemas reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 11, 2014 #914510

Seriously -- those must have been purchased in 2000 and you're THIS upset 13 years after the fact?

0 0 Reply
MrAnonymous

May 14, 2013 #650876

Edwards Theaters was absorbed into Regal Entertainment Group. Edwards Theaters no longer exists as an independent corporate entity (the brand name is owned by REG) and as such any gift certificates or similar items associated with it will not be recognized as valid by REG. The same goes for old Regal Cinemas gift certificates, and those for United Artists. In short, it sucks to be you because you have a gift certificate from a company that doesn't exist anymore.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Regal Cinemas. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Regal Cinemas.
Filing a new complaint about
×