Regal Cinemas Phone Numbers and Emails

privacy@regalcinemas.com
Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?

Regal Cinemas Customer Service Overview

• Regal Cinemas Customer Service is rated at 1.6 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    80% phone 20% email
  • The best phone number to call Regal Cinemas is 8884627342. 81% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 24% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 8778355734.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Friday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 26 seconds.

• Be prepared for the call as Regal Cinemas may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Regal Cinemas Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 462-7342
Total calls: 6 251 Issues resolved: 61 Last call: May 26, 2024

Regal Cinema customer service can be reached via their toll-free number at 1-888-462-7342. For prompt and effective service, it's best to have your ticket number, date, and location handy while reaching out to the Regal customer service team. If you are unable to reach them via this number, you can try their second number, 1-877-835-5734. Unlike the toll-free number, this Regal Cinema corporate phone number isn't available 24 hours, seven days a week. So you will need to consider the operational hours before making the call. The Regal customer care team is ready to pick up your call and help you from 9 AM to 5 PM EST, Monday through Friday.

As of the current update, there is no service of Regal customer service live chat. Instead of Regal customer service chat, you can directly get in touch with the representative by calling the toll number of the Regal Cinemas corporate phone number. If talking on the phone is not ideal for you, you can text HELP to 61633 on your device. This ensures that you receive the necessary help as soon as possible from the well-trained staff representatives. Rest assured, you will receive the most convenient assistance from the Regal customer support team.

If no other method to get in touch with the Regal customer service team works, you can send an email to customersupport@regalcinemas.com. This Regal customer service email team reviews all the emails sent by the customers and then gets back to them at the earliest. Due to the heavy flow of emails, you might not get immediate help if you send an email. So reach out to Regal customer care via email with concerns that are not urgent. Most customers receive an email within 24 to 48 hours. Also, when you send an email, make sure you provide all the accurate details, concerns, and issues in an elaborate form. If it helps, you can also attach your ticket to the email.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Guest-5772519
Refund..cancel service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Terrible. Never spoke anyone.

Told me to online which I tried to but that didn't work either. They keep taking my money. We've tried to cancel for 2 months now.
Worse company ever. No body to speak with.

Always giving you the run arounddont join. They keep taking my money and won't let us cancel servicedont join

Aniqa Z Ugk
To withdraw invested money

I have not received any email or phone call from you yet. How I can review? Kindky helpme out I have no more money to invest in your online platform.

Daniel K Wkz
Pretty good customer service experience!
4.0

Regal responded to my request to combine my old customer loyalty card (before Covid), with my present Regal Club phone app. I got a response within 24 hours, asking for my email, cell # and address. They solved the problem in 72 hours.

Audrey N Nkq
Refund
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

This service is a joke. Regal has the worst customer service line I have ever encountered and then insulting us by putting our complaints to something called pissed consumer is just so much worse. Who the the *** thought this joke would be helpful.

How Good is Regal Cinemas's Customer Service?

Semaj Vhd
Semaj Vhd
Feels Neutral | May 19, 2024

No experience no contact.

Maggie F Dla
Maggie F Dla
Feels Neutral | May 10, 2024

Ok not not resolved

Jancarlo Jtr
Jancarlo Jtr
Feels Satisfied | May 03, 2024

As I said before, nobody called me, they text me and I got nowhere

Vicki B Lvx
Vicki B Lvx
Feels Disappointed | Apr 24, 2024

I bought this unlimited.. I've been there twice to see a movie and those movies were not included in the passes. I haven't had this pass an entire month yet. You Cannot get ahold of anyone on the phone number they provide
Even though I can't use it. And have only had it less than a month. I can't cancel it. Even though it says cancel any time. I have to keep this .. pay for it for 3 months before I can cancel it. Where does it say that NOT all movies are included? That should be stated in bold print at the top before you sign up. This is unacceptable to me. And not being able to talk to a person on their phone number they list???
That's unacceptable and should tell everybody to steer away from signing up for this. Did I say RIP OFF??

Cortez Etk
Cortez Etk
Feels Disappointed | Mar 24, 2024

Customer service hasn't addressed and resolved my issue but the movie theater is awesome

Daxx Cft
Daxx Cft
Feels Disappointed | Mar 16, 2024

I will definitely make sure my friends and family will not sign up for regal Unlimited. Very bad experience.

Summary of Regal Cinemas Customer Service Calls

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Regal Cinemas?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Complaint/possible cancellation of regal crown club”
  • “Cancel unlimited”
  • “Cancelling”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Ticket refund”
  • “5 days and no ticket refund”

Account Question:

• “Membership”
  • “Unlimited account”
  • “Membership question”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment”
  • “Pissed ticket charge”
  • “Charges on my account”

Request for Information Question:

• “Request refund”
  • “How to add son to unlimited plan”
  • “I need help with my account”

Cards Question:

• “When I received my credit card statement Regal had charged me twice.”
  • “Credit card updated for reactivation”
  • “Gift card issues”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Buying tickets with film pass”
  • “34.00 withdraw from my account”
  • “Memebership is not working”

Staff Question:

• “I'd like to restart my regal unlimited services on May 1 2024”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Complaint of rude manager”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didn't receive ticket email”
  • “Missing Item”
  • “Didn't get ticket”

Employment Question:

• “W2”
  • “Regarding W2 Form”
  • “Job application”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I change my card payment but I don't know update it”
  • “Change ticket dates”
  • “Exchange tickets/ refund”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App problem”
  • “Non application of credits”
  • “Website problems”

Other Question:

• “QR code tickets”
  • “Tickets”
  • “Need to change time of movie purchased”

About

Summary

Regal Cinemas is a large and diverse cinema theater chain. It is run by Regal Entertainment Group. The company has been on the entertainment market since 1989. Currently it comprises 7,341 screens in 573 theaters in 42 states. Not only does the company has its theaters in the mainland but also in American Samoa and District of Columbia. Among Regal Cinemas there are multi-screen theatres. At average Regal Entertainment Grouphas more than 12,7 screens per location. There is a list of available movies and cartoons offered by Regal Cinemas on its website. Thus, the customers have opportunity to buy tickets online. The website features online theater-searcher, customers can look for movie theaters nearby their location by city, state and zip code. Regal Entertainment Group is headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee.

Regal Cinemas reviews and complaints

2.0
Cinemark
70 reviews
2.9
Do you have something to say about Regal Cinemas? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup