Verified Reviewer

what happen was an argument break with a consumer and one of my co-workers over a TikTok dance that he did with a girl and the male consumer got mad because he think one of my co-workers was getting her phone number. and that's when he started to walk to my co-worker's face.

and I was telling him to forget it and go back to finish watching his movie and he started to throw punch at me that's when I ran after him I was just trying to defend myself and my co-workers and that's when everything happen over a tiktok dance.

I apologize regarding the incident that took place at the movie theatre this is was unacceptable and will not happen again

please accept the sincere apology.

I made a terrible mistake and I'm going to learn from that to get better. I really want to go back to work at regal because this job this company regal cinemas help me to grow to communicate with consumers.

Preferred solution: Apology.