153 views

The supervisor Jeannie at the Regal Cinema at the landing in renton, washington made fun of me as soon as I walked out. I bought a ticket from the supervisor and she didn't bother saying anything about my outside food and the the person I bought my popcorn from didn't say anything either.

BUT the ticket booth guy that I showed my ticket to searched in my bag and asked me to throw my food away then I got escorted to the supervisor JEANNIE WHO REFUNDED MY TICKET BUT MADE FUN OF ME AS SOON AS I LEFT. They were laughing and calling me crazy. That is so disrespectful she has zero manners. She doesn't deserve to be a manager.

She should be a janitor. I have a medical condition I can't buy junk food if I get a heart attack from being forced to eat your junk food and not being able to bring my own healthy food then I'm suing your worthless movie theater.

Never have I ever been disrespected like that before. It's people like you that make me think that the world is an evil place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Regal Cinemas Manager.

Reason of review: ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 900 N 10th Pl, Renton, WA 98057, USA

Comments

Go ahead and sue for the $10 you lost. Let's see how that goes.

No one is forcing anyone to eat anything at a movie theatre, so you won't win the right to bring in your own food.

Eat before you go if you're hungry. Also, if you had already walked out, how could you hear what anyone said?

@PissedConsumer1415971

You must be the person the guy is talking about. Cause you sure are taking this hard

Regal Cinemas Reviews